Why should you buy a Trip Protection Plan?
Here are some reasons you should consider TripProtector Classic.
Reason 1: Trip Cancellation and Interruption Coverage
Your vacation investment is at risk. The cost of your trip may not be refunded in the event you have to cancel. Here are some of the reasons cruise, tour, and travel package customers lose some or all of their vacation investment:
- Personal sickness or injury
- Sickness, injury or death of your traveling companion or of an immediate family member
- An act of terrorism
- Adverse weather or natural disaster
- Being hijacked, quarantined or subpoenaed
- Financial default of travel supplier
Purchasing TripProtector Classic, which includes medical, sickness and trip cancellation and interruption coverage, is one way to plan for such unforeseeable circumstances.
Reason 2: Sickness, Accident and Medical Transportation Benefits
The highest medical benefits in the industry!
During your trip you may need to see a doctor, have a prescription filled, receive care at a hospital, or deal with an unexpected medical emergency. Remember:
- Some health plans don't cover illnesses or injuries incurred outside the United States, or away from your home town. Some plans will cover such expenses, but at a reduced rate.
- Most health plans do not cover medical transportation, which can cost $50,000 or more.
The Emergency Medical Expense Coverage included with TripProtector can help protect you against these unforeseeable circumstances. In addition, the TripProtector plans include emergency medical transportation and the round-the-clock expert support you'll need to handle an unforeseen emergency.
Reason 3: Global Health and Safety Resources
In addition to financial protection, international travelers need knowledge and information. When you purchase TripProtector, you gain access to Global Health and Safety Resources.
These powerful services allow you to search databases of independent international physicians, review health and security information about your destination, get health and safety news, and access a range of other health and security databases and services. View our HTH Worldwide Global Health Tour. For a complete description, visit Global Health and Safety Resources.