Expatriate health insurance that equals freedom
International health insurance - covering inside & outside the U.S.
- Deductible is waived for office visits with doctors
- No waiting periods associated with preventive services
- No precertification required except for transplants
- Can be kept upon return home up to 9 months
- Pre-existing condition waiting period can be eliminated with proof of prior creditable coverage
International health insurance - covering outside the U.S.
For world travelers covered by a domestic U.S. health insurance plan, or for those who have no immediate plans to return to the U.S., Essential or Select Expat Coverage is an excellent value.
Select: Expedited Underwriting, No rate-up based on medical history, Must be continuously enrolled in a U.S. primary health plan to be eligible
Essential: Available up to age 74, Stand-alone plan: all the coverage you need