International health insurance that equals freedom
A plan designed for Career Missionaries or Maritime Crew members in need of an international travel medical plan.
International health insurance - covering inside & outside the U.S.
- Deductible is waived for office visits with doctors
- No waiting periods associated with preventive services
- No precertification required except for transplants
- Automatically covers terrorism
- Pre-existing condition waiting period can be eliminated with proof of prior creditable coverage
Our international health insurance plans are backed by a U.S. Insurer, no matter how much time you spend in or out of the U.S.
International Health Insurance plans are U.S. licensed and approved. Benefits are considered creditable coverage.
When outside the U.S., connect to our network of international medical providers through premier on-line tools: browse doctor and hospital profiles, schedule appointments, and in most cases, have HTH make direct payments to providers.
- View our Global Health Tour
When inside the U.S., access our comprehensive provider network. One of the largest networks available.